View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 07:49 AM   #602 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I thought they were using the new BMW Z4 engine. I could be wrong but that is probably part of the reason why there is a lot of hate. This won’t be the ‘built from Japan’ but a collaborative type effort.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car...-what-we-know/
The collaboration has been well known from the inception. Anyone not pleased with that set up must not be able to read very well lol. The engine is BMW the tuning and software etc is all Toyota. Risk sharing on something like a sportscar now is acceptable. I dont particularly care about content when I drive. If the car is good and Im happy it could be built on the moon by Martians. Just make it a good car and experience.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote