View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
NextLevel
Banned

Drives: Motorweek#0021 Nismo
NextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
I ran a 275/35R18 up front and a 295/35R18 in the back. The springs were ordered with 14k up front and 8k in the rear. Going from 14k to 16k is on 8% stiffer. I was told that I can probably go up to 18k if needed but I only needed a slight adjustment. They have more than 5k miles but less than 9k miles. I do not daily my Z and I had them on for a little less than 2 years. I believe I had the new XR1's but I could be mistaken. I would have to go look for the invoice when I ordered them.
i wasn't referring to what "size" tires you ran. Talking about TW. To go up that still you're talking 100tw series/classes

Also interested in what struts you have if youc an find out, we have a local teammate that may be interested
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote