View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is true I have taken the car back to the shop several times because of boost related issues. Ok, so I gues its just a plumbing issue?

I suppose I will take it to another shop, but only reason why I wan't to take it back to the same shop is because they have to fix it for free if it is their mistake.

But maybe it could be a faulty solenoid.

@Chuck, yes it's fortunate that Sebs failsafes saved me the previous boost issue I had a few weeks back, when the boost was sky rocketing instantly because of a melted vacc line.

Does the following setup look correct:

I don't know if my setup looks like that, that diagram was just supplied to me by another mate from the UK who also has the AAM TT kit and same Greddy EBC fitted. So I will supply that to the next shop that attempts to fix my situation if it is correct

Last edited by shadow85; 12-14-2018 at 02:09 PM.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote