View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
coldblooded
Base Member

Drives: 91 300zx
coldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond reputecoldblooded has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, if people start selling coils that fits but is not design specifically for the car, it will affect the over all performance of the vehicle. If these were the g37 coils, and people buy them for the Z it should work if all you want is ride height adjustability but it would definitely hurt the handling of the Z since the G37 weighs alot more and the weight distrubution of the car is completely different. Plus they usually design G37 coils for a slightly smoother setup, unlike the 370z, to me is one sick sports car!

I would wait for a set of coilovers from a manufacturer that actually did the R&D for the 370z

Again just my honest opinion.
coldblooded is offline   Reply With Quote