View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79
Default Just swinging by to say hello and I love the Car!

So, after surfing youtube and looking at some mini meets, I went out and test drove a pearl white touring edi yesterday! I dont personally need the touring edition but that was the only white one he had in stock. Im an old school Honda fan for years and own 2 Honda Preludes at the moment but as you guys know, Honda is getting out of the sports car business So that leaves me with a door wide open to consider other car companies. I went out yesterday and drove the Camaro SS as well, although that car was OMG powerful the interior was cheap as hell like a normal American car. After I got into the Z, I knew it was amazing, it just felt snug and good! The attention to detail was so much better than the Camaro was. He took me for a ride for about 20 mins in it and took me everywhere in it! The salesman was very polite and kind and wanted me to hammer it through the curves Although I want to wait a few months before I slap down the money and to also make sure that its the right car for me I think the car is great and I will be spending alot of time reading up on the cars. Maybe meet a few guys in my neck of the Florida panhandle to check it out.

Thanks for any questions ahead of time and great to meet yall!

Chad
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote