View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

They are installing the Boundary Engineering gears in a new OEM pump for me.

For the sake of clarity that I am not a cheap skate lol and had what I thought was a legitimate question, the parts I will be using (revised to include the chains) along with my current heads, intake manifolds and timing covers are:
OEM gasket kit
Z1 OEM timing chain kit with all 3 tensioners, guides, crank gear, water pump and thermostat
Z1 valve stem seals
ARP L19 head studs
JWT C2 exhaust cam/spring kit

We don't have the access to the machine shops you guys do up there, which is why I opted to get a short block from someone familiar with the building VQ vs getting the parts and building it locally. I have to add 27% tax to anything I import so a few hundred here and there REALLY start to add up.

Last edited by sirnixalot; 12-12-2018 at 06:53 AM.
sirnixalot is offline   Reply With Quote