View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTheBrain View Post
I have seen online where the OBD port is but I cannot find it in my 18 370z... Getting a remote tune here soon and I just cannot find it, I see a white plug right behind the trunk latch but I don't think that's it, there's another spot to the right of trhe trunk latch under the steering wheel but metal is covering it so I cannot tell if that's it. Any ideas would be great thank you.
The placement from 2015 was center under the dash driver side ....in my 2017 it was moved over to the left by the hood latch ...I don’t know why they made this change and I don’t know if it’s different for automatics or not ..but that’s where mine are located
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote