View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

So your shop was part right. Metal is way easier to paint then fiberglass. Also the price you probably paid for the paint was not on par with what you would get with a standard paint job with 205 coats of clear over top. So you received a single stage which in fact you will have paint migration to your pads during a detail perfectly normal. Your holograms would be removed with an instillation of clear coat however because you've now polished it you have a higher risk of having contamination in the paint before installing clear. My recommendation take it back ask for a OEM paint of the rear trunk lid. This will pretty much make sure it's painted right. If this was macco God help you.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote