Thread: 2017 370z Nismo
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave_Z View Post
Hey guys I am in the process of purchasing a used 2017 Nismo Tech 6MT with 8.5k miles and I was just wondering what your guys input would be on the price and if I should try to negotiate further. First of all it will be a 6 hour drive to get it which is not a big deal really , they originally had it priced at 40k and I talked to their GM (its a Nissan dealer) and I was able to lower it too 36k after going back and forth. My OTD price is almost 40k and I will be going down to look at it and hopefully buy it this weekend. Would you more experienced and seasoned Z buyers suggest I can definitely get this amazing vehicle at a lower price or it's at a good price already?
I got my Nismo tech out the door brand new right off the truck for that price it's a 2017 as well .
40900 way my price with tax tags etc