View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #363 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

My friend noticed that one of the impeller fins is bent a little bit, from the inside. The scammer dude hit the impeller on something. Thing is that they can probably fix it he is guessing. He said he doesnt think its a big deal, its at the edge of the impeller.

I told him if its like that they will highly likely replace the entire impeller lol.

What do you think?

He said its barely noticeable, very very small bend. The scammer hit it on something most likely.

I called 928 and notified them when it should be arriving (the 12th) so he said he knows its coming soon and its already scheduled in. Yay

And yeah, Vortech wouldnt touch my blower lol so thats why I decided to send to 928.

Im going to just use what they give me back for now but will eventually save up and upgrade to the Novi 2200x blower, and figure out a way for an air filter to fit on that with our cars, since that uses same bracket as the current v3s, and is the counter part blower to the V7-Ysi-Billet blower.

Maybe sell the fully upgraded working 928 blower down the road as well when I change blowers.

Last edited by cupcakez; 12-10-2018 at 03:42 PM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote