View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Yes, I don’t see why you can’t use the FI exhaust gaskets. Just make sure the flange size matches the exhaust gasket size it is that simple. I had to take apart my exhaust once before to replace the Z1 exhaust gaskets that were leaking. Having talked with Z1 about their exhaust gaskets and the fact that they were leaking they denied that their exhaust gaskets leaked and could care less. Save yourself the misery and get the FI gaskets. Have you considered installing full length headers instead?
I was running the Z1 metal gaskets and yeah, those things were leaking after a few days... garbage. After that, I ran the Berk gaskets and recently replaced them with Vibrant gaskets when I did my short shifter install. I have the normal FI gaskets on my exhaust and they're good as well. I'd recommend any of those (Berk/Vibrant/Fast Intentions).
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote