View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 10:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTheBrain View Post
So can I go z1 headers with the fast intentions gaskets? Thanks for the info guys
Yes, I don’t see why you can’t use the FI exhaust gaskets. Just make sure the flange size matches the exhaust gasket size it is that simple. I had to take apart my exhaust once before to replace the Z1 exhaust gaskets that were leaking. Having talked with Z1 about their exhaust gaskets and the fact that they were leaking they denied that their exhaust gaskets leaked and could care less. Save yourself the misery and get the FI gaskets. Have you considered installing full length headers instead?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote