View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #420 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Spooler; You gonna have one of the most powerful ~Z’s~ on the road,,,you can’t kill your thread
Everyone jokes around about stuff; as you know my current situation...as I don’t have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out of...when it comes to a Hotrod .....keep this thing going; I’m definitely gonna have my garage done before I build up my next one...& I’ll let you come over & help
I will think about it. You guys have to understand, I need to keep my head on straight. It is not MA's fault the machine shop is backed up. No amount of fussing and cussing is going to make the process go faster. It will only hurt my relationship with them and that is important for me not to do. I want to be a customer they enjoy working on my stuff and talking with me. Picking at me all the time about it not being done is not cool. It is stressful enough. I don't need any additional aggravation. I get enough of that at my Job.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote