View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzzy View Post
Damn! Lots of back problems here. Mine has been a long-term problem but manageable. I have to get in and out of my Z like a little old lady, but I can manage and not be too embarrassed by it.

But every once in a while, just like OP, I'll bend over to pick something up off the floor or ground, and the ol' back just locks up. It is almost always a very simple movement that brings the most severe and longest lasting acute pain.

It's a cruel world out there, guys. Hope your pain passes quickly, OP!
I feel for you and the people that have chronic back issues. Fortunately for me, it's only happened a few times but each time it was just like you said, a simple movement. It really stiffened up last night while sleeping but feels better after getting up and moving around.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote