View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Yesterday morning I decided to replace my rear difusser. I put down a moving blanket to lay on while installing the 4 bolts on the bottom of my bumper. After getting it installed with no issues I was cleaning up and the very last thing I was doing was bending down to fold up the moving blanket and felt a twinge in my lower back.Today I can barely walk.
So, after contorting my body to get in various positions to install the bolts with no problem, I bend over to pick up the blaneket and my back goes out. I was suppose to drop my car off today to have a new clutch installed and a few little things done, I can't even bend down to get into my car.

Been there, man.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote