View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
fisherg
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z SR M6
fisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond reputefisherg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buying my Roadster tomorrow

Well I'm going to join the Z club tomorrow and take delivery of my 370Z roadster (red touring w/Nav). Problem is I'm going to need to park it until the roads are clear and salt free so I have to sit tight until then and that's going to be real hard to do. Anyways I'm glad to have gotten my hands on the exact car I wanted as Nissan would not schedule my order for production until next month at the earliest so I would have missed a March delivery. My dealer found one (there were only 3 in the country) and had it trucked in at his expense. I inspected it last night and it looks perfect.

I'll post some pics when I get it. ... Can hardly wait..
fisherg is offline   Reply With Quote