View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 09:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
oh wow. all this time i thought you were running with the 928 wheel! and making that crazy power!

that makes things a lot easier for me to make a decision on.

I kept going off the notion that the 928 impeller was a tad better than the Si impeller but I suppose not.

I have tons of respect for people on this forum, and I look up to all of you guys.

Perhaps I should just send it to them and have them put an Si impeller in there instead of buying a whole new blower, but then again I don't know what the issue is with my blower now as it has been in the crook's hands twice now and screwed up, twice.

maybe the damage done to the SC is greater than buying a new blower altogether.

Okay. Well then. Are you using ANY parts of 928? Their bearings? or is everything in your blower from vortech including their bearings?

I may be better buying off a brand new blower if that's the case, since their rebuild price most likely isn't cheap.

I can't call and find out any information either, haha. Til this coming monday
I did the super vortech upgrade. I am running the 928 impeller but prior to the super vortech upgrade I had the Si wheel and after reviewing my dyno sheets, the Si impeller made boost quicker than the 928 wheel.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote