View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #8578 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
As long as you're fine with digital, Zelda, odyssey, and a few others are always on sale via the Nintendo eshop. I went exclusively digital for the switch. I have yet to buy a physical cartridge. Makes like way easier when you want to play different things. I looked at my old Gameboy color games collecting dust and realized that while they're collectibles, they're worth nothing and can't be played any longer. By the time I want to play switch games on 2040, I'll be able to emulate them on something just like I do now for gba games.

How much space does it have? My PS4 is full. I just bought a HD upgrade kit to quadruple the size.