View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 07:17 AM   #23 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Final opinion: I don't intend to sell this truck for quite some time. My only regret is that I have to deal with a Nissan dealership for service (local one is not particularly helpful, and a fair hike from home).[/QUOTE]

Glad your Nissan Truck is working out for you! Sounds like you made the right choice. I find that many will stick with a truck/SUV like one of the family once it proves its worth. My brother-in-law has racked up over 230k miles on his 2010 Dodge 1500 Hemi and won't part ways with it until it literally loses all its bolts. His truck has held up like new. I have an 06 Jeep Commander Hemi 4x4 that I've had since new and I won't part with it until it wants to part with me. It runs and looks like new even with 130k miles on the ODO. Hopefully you've found alternatives to the dealership service bays... I have. I've had too many bad experiences with dealerships... they're always my last option. Thanks for the awesome feedback! Have a good one!

Last edited by Zingston; 12-06-2018 at 07:28 AM.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote