View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:09 PM   #2568 (permalink)
bewhitey
Base Member

Drives: 370z 40th #704 M6 SC
bewhitey is on a distinguished road

Brothers and Sistahs! I have been working on a air filter relocation for this air to air setup for a few months now and finally got it all 3d printed and worked out for my stillen front bumper. So my christmas present to yall....if you have a stillen front bumper you can have the 3d model of the air intake for free. What you need is =
1) this air to air kit
2) a stillen front bumper (I could probably 3d model one for the stock front bumper if someone wanted... just need a z with a stock front bumper and this A2A kit)
3) Buy a stock GT500 shelby mustang air filter from JLT performance
4) 3d print my free air intake model
5) hack away part of the radiator support (I have been driving like this for months with 0 issues... but you know... just a warning)

The thing works great! just got done with the test drive and feels really smooth and fast. It would be nice to see if I gained anything on a dyno

If you are interested send me a PM

Vortech SC|Stillen Sway Bars+Facia+Skirts+CB Exhaust|Z1 Clutch+CSC Elimination Kit|ACT LW Flywheel|Tein Coils+EDFC|SPL Camber Arms|RJM Clutch Pedal|TWM Short Shifter|Morimoto Switchback LED's|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler|AIR 2 AIR|E85 Flex Fuel|460 whp TheBoostCreep
bewhitey is offline   Reply With Quote