Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 10:01 AM   #29 (permalink)
chowtoo
Base Member

Drives: Red2018 M6, 2019 A7
chowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond repute

Being Cuban, I lived in Miami for a few years and then went to Fort Lauderdale before returning to Michigan after 16 years in FL. I did travel to many Latin and other countries for work and lived in Costa Rica three years as an Ex-Pat. Southern Florida gives you the Latin and "third world" flavor without the big headaches of being mistreated as a foreigner. After 44 years working in Michigan, my brother moved to Florida and retired just north of Daytona and loves it. Any time that he needs to get the third world feeling, he takes a three hour trip south on 95! Best of both worlds!
chowtoo is offline   Reply With Quote