View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:07 PM   #352 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

I have the 928 Sur Grip coating on my 3.47 jackshaft pulley and with all the belt dust I'm getting around that pulley it must be chewing up the belt (although at this stage the belt looks fine). It doesn't appear to be from belt slip as my dyno graph seems to confirm that. I decided I'd just order a smooth pulley from Vortech and abandon the Sur Grip.

I got on Vortech's website and tried to place an order. It wouldn't let me because it doesn't meet CARB compliance and since I'm in California (they are too), they can't sell it to me. WTF

Fine, I get on Summit Racing website and order it. Free shipping and no tax. Came out about $10.00 less than what Vortech wanted anyway.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote