View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 07:58 PM   #386 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBiN~HURMiT View Post
Just found this thread ... haven't read all the way through it yet but will offer this post for now.
My car is at MA-Motorsports as well.
They built the sleeved block with their design 11:1 CR Pistons and Carrillo H Rods.
JW Stage 2 exhaust cams.
CJM Stage 2 Fuel Rails
CJM Twin 450 Fuel Pumpsl
CJM Intercooler
E-85 flex fue
AAM Stage 2 EFR 71/63 Turbos with external waste gates
AAM upper intake
AAM oil pan
Ecutek Tune
Quaife LSD with MA-M diff cooler
OS Giken twin disc clutch

Dyno'd at 667 rwhp on their Mainline Dyno which reads 17% less than the more common Dyno Jet.
This translated to 780 rwhp on a DynoJet
Calculating BHP using Fuel Flow it came up to 1K BHP. (this factors out to 850 rwhp with a 15% hp loss due to the drivetrain)

4 boost settings on the EVC6 controller = 13 psi spring pressure | 16 psi | 20 psi | 25 psi |
My goal was 800 to 850 rwhp so I'm happy with that. The car is still streetable and reliable.

I did go down to test drive the car a few weeks ago to shake it down and find the little bugs that need attention.

The car is awesome so far - but the turbo's smoke due to poor oil drain - the location and angle of the drain from the turbo's into the oil pan does't allow for sufficient (gravity) drainage.

MA-M will have the car for a little while longer to fix that and to put in a roll bar.

Will be following your build with Great Interest !!!
How much boost did it take to run the 667 rwhp? Your highest of 25psi?
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote