View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 07:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
That filter is no longer carried by Nissan. Part number has been superseded by the -65FOE. Looks like it may be counterfeit.
Exactly about the 65FOE part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
From what I have seen the Chinese will try to replicate a part or item for our cars for forfeit and could care less about the quality control of the part or item. I agree would not purchase anything made in China or Mexico for my Z. Not to defend the eBay seller but there are a lot of eBay sellers sometimes that don’t even know actually where the item they are selling is really made I have seen this before they just try to sell the item. If you are skeptical about the part for your Z throw it in the trash. I too use Genuine Nissan oil filters for my Z oil changes .
The Nissan filters I buy at the Nissan dealership are made in Mexico according to the box and filter. Chances are, yours are too.