View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #378 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

The more I look at Streetz's dyno graphs I think we have a restriction on the exhaust side. I wish someone would measure the restriction in the exhaust manifold compared to the boost psi. This would tell us the ratio of backpressure to boost pressure. When it get's out of whack and is not keep close to a 1:1 ratio bad things will happen. Phunks's tubular exhaust manifold and his turbo size/exhaust housing AR must be on point to have made what it did on only 18.5 psi of boost on a stock engine. There is something to learn here. The more HP you can make on lower boost pressure is a big positive.

Last edited by Spooler; 11-24-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote