View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 02:08 AM   #2724 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the poor lighting, but this is the best i can do to show my point

The fender is pulled a bit, but this is an aggressive wheel spec, 20x11 +15 that i mentioned repeatedly. I believe it was intended for the rear of a GTR, or maybe widebody front GTR. They would run a 285/35 on it, but that car is meant for a taller tire. A 275/30 is stretched on it, BUT it clears the fender without rubbing and it allows for the maximum level of concavity for the TE-37 Ultra (Face-4). Camber is -3

If you select 20x10.5 +24 on this wheel, you could get away without pulling and i bet you could get a 285/30 under there just fine.

If I were so inclined i could probably run a 20x11 +0 in the front with a more extreme stretched tire and something like -4 camber. Don't worry - i'm not gonna try it.

If i were to get another set of wheels, i'd probably go with a 3pc wheel and shoot for something like a 20x10 +0 and a 245/40 if brake clearance and lip fitments were suitable

Last edited by OptionZero; 11-24-2018 at 02:13 AM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote