View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 07:00 PM   #2718 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
So, I’m an idiot, but..
Just got my order of TE37 Ultras in 19x9.5 +22 and 19x10.5 +12.. except the fronts came in at 19x10.5 +22.. look at my order and yup, it looks like I accidentally ordered 10.5 for the fronts. There was no option for ordering 9.5’s in that offset when I checked again today. Really bummed, I ordered these wheels 6 months ago. Anyway, am I screwed? Is there a reasonably big tire size I can fit on the fronts and and everything be good, even if I have to get SPL upper control arms? Thanks.
um, you lucked into the CORRECT sizing, because 9.5 +22 is pretty conservative . . . and weaksauce

I fit a 275/30 on a 20x11 +15 in front at -3 camber. With the top of the tire tucking. It took some fender rolling and a pull, but thats at my sizing

Your sizing will fit just fine. with camber, like northstyle said, you can do 285 easily

get those SPL FUCAs and enjoy awesome looking front fitment