Thread: Clear PPF
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 10:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
Totally different purposes. Ceramic coating won't do much against road debris like rocks. People often do both. If you plan on doing both you can use a lower end film, as higher end films only offer perks like being hydrophobic and stain proof, which the coating would solve. Both offer self healing products.

Check out Suntek. Multiple installers said its the best and has the best price. Mine has held up perfectly and has acted like a force field against all kinds of stuff that I thought for sure would have damaged it.
Have you seen the scratch test video's with ceramic coating applied?

I've used 3M PPF a lot on various vehicles and not found of the distorted look it gives the paint nor the dirt line that collects under the edges, which really stands out on light color vehicles.