View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
I have mine mounted behind the inter cooler with my boosted performance and with my gtm supercharger kit it was mounted in the wheel well no vents ...comparing the two boosted performance location with 30 row cooler was running ~220 daily driving and when driving hard it might creep up to 225-230 ish ...and with the supercharger kit I was using a 25 row cooler and it was about 10 degrees less in both circumstances with wheel well location ...that was in 100 degree or better South Carolina summer

One thing I have noticed is in stopped traffic the cooler located behind the inter cooler ...coolant temps would increase taking the temp gauge to 60-65% it would drop as soon as I started moving getting air flowing again .....I didn’t like that and I’m in the process of relocating to the wheel well with some non-fanned vents

Is your BP kit the Comp Turbo?

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote