Thread: NorCal Cruises
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 01:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
Casher1212
Base Member

Drives: 15 370z sport
Casher1212 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxOnaisa View Post
Hello All,

Looks like there's interest in people getting together to do cruises....So i'd like to go ahead and start this new thread. I don't know if this is going to be a monthly thing, quarterly thing....However, i'd love to see where this goes! As this progresses, i'll edit this first post with future cruise information etc. and other stuff to make it smoother...

The first cruise a few of us have planned is (suggestions welcome):

Skyline Blvd aka SR-35
Date: December 1, 2018
Time: 9:30 (other suggestions are welcome, someone stated they like doing this drive at 9/10am, so I rolled with it.)

Meet-up /Start Cruise:
Upper Crystal Spring Reservoir Vista Point
4355 Skyline Blvd, Redwood City, CA 94062

Note: East Bay Folks if you want to meet at the Lucky's off of 880/92 at 9am, we can mob on the bridge together. I'll be coming via 880/92. LMK so I know how many to be meeting here.

Pit Stop:
Alice's Restraunt
17288 Skyline Blvd,
Woodside, CA 94062

End Cruise:
Pescadero State Beach Area, Parking spot Yao knows
Eat at Highway 1 Brewery
Disperse whenever...

- Please send future cruise routes you would like to do! We are all scattered everywhere and there are so many amazing canyons in NorCal with not enough time to explore them. Let's try and make it happen tho.

-This is open to EVERYONE in NorCal, We can adjust cruise dates/starting ending times etc to accommodate people who are coming from afar. No Z left behind & No NorCal canyon left un-cruised!

- Non-Z's Welcome, Bring your Friends!

- If wanted...DM me your numbers, i'll do same, jic you're running late, get lost, whatever etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casher1212 is offline   Reply With Quote