View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 11:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee370Z View Post
Thank you!

I had a professional install. But it is my understanding you need to disconnect your battery before you start taking seats out and unplugging airbags .

Connect the airbag bypass module to passenger side (step #7 above)

No airbag warning will be triggered since the battery was disconnected. When you reconnect the battery, the module is doing it’s thing. So no light in your dash, and no flashing airbag light at passenger side either. It worked. Thanks to 2011 Nismo 91 for this recommendation. Remember, passenger airbag will deploy in an accident reguardless of passanger present.

Gotcha I have that same bypass module... worked for the passenger light to the right of the radio but not the dash light... very interesting. What am I missing. What plugs on the seat to floor harness are connected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek
OTW Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote