View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:40 AM   #28 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Infiniti replaced mine and they couldn’t even duplicate it on a test drive. Service Manager said they had a write up from the manufacturer about it so he’d go ahead and replace it for me. It’s funny how much better service you get from a ‘luxury’ dealer.
I took them on a test drive to demonstrate exactly what the problem was. What irritated me the most was the warranty wasn't even through Nissan. It was a 3rd party - so I'm like if you guys just approve the damn thing, someone else will pay you to install it. No dice

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote