View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 04:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same problem 'Smoking Turbo's' with the AAM kit BW 71/63's.
Brand new built motor done right at MA-Motorsports.

Had to remove my car from AAM after 2 years - seems they were using my car as a Test Mule - they blew the (built) motor on the Dyno after 3 months of testing - then tried to get away with it.

The car is now at MA-Motorsports and the rebuild / build is almost done.
The AAM turbo kit smokes like a bandit due to poor engineering regarding the placement of the turbos too low and too close to the oil pan to drain properly.

Fast Intentions kit doesn't have this issue.
Looks like I'll be having to go the Scavenge Pump route to solve yet another AAM induced issue.

Should have gone with FI .... hope this helps the 'new guys / gals' considering going boosted....

MA-Motorsports just installed an RB-Racing Scavenge Pump ... helical gears and professional racing grade construction and quality.
Will comment once I take delivery of the car and test drive it ... Not expecting any disappointing surprises - MA-Motorsports has been top drawer all the way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scavenge_Pump_1.jpg (287.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Scavenge_Pump_2.jpg (282.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Scavenge_Pump_Filter_Clearance_.jpg (100.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Scavenge_Pump_Filter_Tight_Fit.jpg (281.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Scavenge_Pump_Plumbing.jpg (284.5 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by URBiN~HURMiT; 02-25-2019 at 07:59 PM.
URBiN~HURMiT is offline   Reply With Quote