View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

The sheer arrogance and greed of these multi millionaire CEO's always makes me angry. I'm sure, not just myself but most of us have no objection towards a CEO earning a good income, relative to his/her responsibility and profitability of a company, so why do they cheat?!

I feel for the employees of Nissan, as I'm sure they're disheartened and feel cheated. They must also feel somehat afraid for the stability of Nissan and long range employment.

As someone who's owned a number of Datsun/Nissan products, as well as optimistic future owner of a Z35. I truly hope, Nissan can overcome and be an even better company in the future.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote