View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 02:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp911 View Post
i'm sorry but no one should be making that much money.
While i beg to differ compensation... the fact he reports less is bs.

Atleast if they accurately report income then they can be subject to the same tax laws that the workers face.

Come to canada. You can be a middle income earner pay about 30% in income tax + canadian pension contributions + unemployment insurance(non refundable if you never get to that and to get it is a headache) (aprox 3.5k a year max for both), and get taxed on your purchases (13% here). So i end up giving up more than half my income in taxes.

For a big income earner like a CEO they paying margjnally 51% on the dollar. So if they made 1mill they would pay shy 450k income tax. Im cool with that.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote