View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
NextLevel
Banned

Drives: Motorweek#0021 Nismo
NextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond repute

Did they really respond and say people were complaining about the weight???? WHAT WEIGHT? Of Fiberglass vs a plastic underpanel? I can almost guarantee they do it to cut down costs of their mold, material, and shipping.

I hate to see this with Fly1 crap...grr, but I dont' want you to be running into issues. My recommendation and easy fix for this would be to grab the nismo version Zspeed undertray. This should reach all the way out to the cutoff area they created, and will solid/stiffen up the under area. Its a long area from the bolts in front of the oil pan to the front of the bumper facia. We do this with almost all of our nismo fronts which adds rigidity as well as ease of oil change access.

Hope this helps..... .... buy authentic next time
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote