View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 11:00 PM   #6100 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Well I made it home safe and sound. The car not so much. I don't know but I think my motor finally gave up the ghost. I hope it's only an oil line but it may be several weeks till I find out for sure. Gonna take it Seb when has time to take it.

I was head down the front straight in fourth gear and before I could brake and down shift there was pop like a blown tire and the car shimmied the same. I did not here any knock or clanging metal parts before I got her stopped. I turned her over and she started up and there was no noise for the couple of seconds I let it run. Anyway, I going to bed and try to forget about things for a minute or two. On a positive note, I absolutely love my trailer. Spooler nailed it on the size and she towe like a champ.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hopefully it turns out well, if not upgrades!!!