View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 10:22 PM   #6099 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Well I made it home safe and sound. The car not so much. I don't know but I think my motor finally gave up the ghost. I hope it's only an oil line but it may be several weeks till I find out for sure. Gonna take it Seb when has time to take it.

I was head down the front straight in fourth gear and before I could brake and down shift there was pop like a blown tire and the car shimmied the same. I did not here any knock or clanging metal parts before I got her stopped. I turned her over and she started up and there was no noise for the couple of seconds I let it run. Anyway, I going to bed and try to forget about things for a minute or two. On a positive note, I absolutely love my trailer. Spooler nailed it on the size and she towe like a champ.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Any oil on the ground? Well, you have been preparing for this for a while and knew the day may come. Let's see what Seb finds. If it was blown, it would be making all kind of noises for the most part. Sounds like you may have blown a CAC /intercooler boot. That would sound like a blown tire.

Last edited by Spooler; 11-18-2018 at 10:35 PM.