View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 02:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute

So, im about do get this going....

Im looking at 2x 19 row setrabs that im going to hang sideways and hovering the fender wells vertically....

The venting - I bought a second 2015 nose used without the drls for a steal... i figure, the drl holes should supply sufficient venting along with some naca vents for the brakes... Im also adding 1 spal pusher fan per side. They will be controlled thermostatically via relays and inline thermo sensors @ 200 degrees. The Exhaust will go straight out the fender well via a grill that ill fab and house the suspended coolers with pp plastic as a form of shroud.

Plumbing - I plan to run it in series with a thermostatic bypass somewhere in the middle so its running on 1 until 180 degrees. Im planning on -10 an for the system since the coolers arent huge.

The oil pump will get swapped for another oem with a billet gear to handle the forced induction and extra oil capacity

Right now, i have a 34 row on a mocal thermo plate and -8an plumbing and no fan... in Denver summers, its just not keeping up with me, especially in the mountains... track is showing 250 degrees ( not over, since i back it off and go for a cool down lap when i see that.

The overall IATs are insane. I plan to drop in turbos this spring (should have been this month) and i want to clear up the radiator/ FMIC. This should do the trick along with a vented hood as a planned purchase for the spring.