View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 12:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Little more info ...so through searching for this ground issue ..I had a power steering high pressure line bust ..while replacing the line I noticed it looked strange wasn’t much damaged around the area the was leaking ...just a few scratches and a pin hole ....the air filter had pressure on the power steering bracket pushing it down just a little making it rub the frame ......while changing it the wrench hit the frame while wrenching the line tight.....wouldn’t you know it ..pow and sparks ........soooo I have to find out why my frame has a positive charge and why no fuses are popping ....I am just awful with electrical issues ..I just know the basics
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote