View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 09:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Cars and Coffee at COTA this Sunday. This weekend there is an event taking place. The 24H SERIES powered by Hankook is an FIA-approved international series of 24-hour endurance race events at fascinating circuits all over the world, aimed at amateurs and gentlemen drivers, semi-professionals and professional drivers. A wide variety of ‘tin top’ touring cars, GTs and 24H-Specials (e.g. silhouette cars) are eligible to race, from ‘hot hatchbacks’ up to proper GT3 machinery and purpose-built race cars. An established structure of classes and liberal technical regulations allow teams to compete without having to change their cars for the 24H SERIES, thus helping them to save costs. Points are awarded for overall teams’ and drivers’ championships, a separate Ladies’ Cup as well as for the various classes.

Free Access, a convivial atmosphere with teams and drivers from all over the world and fair competition on the track are the main characteristics of the 24H SERIES and 24H TCE SERIES events, allowing all teams and drivers to enjoy the fascination of motorsport together.
So as of today I don't know how this will effect the parking and CC parking as well. As soon as i find out, I will let you guys know.
Just wanted to give you a weather update for Sunday Morning. Looks like we have a 30% chance of rain in the morning with the High around 64'.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote