View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:43 PM   #2459 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Philips CBI Bulbs Installed

Finally got around to installing the Philips CBI bulbs

Install = Easy. A lot easier than I thought it would be and my mechanic level is about a 2 outta 10! Was easiest to use the stock jack, turn the wheel, lift the side up just a bit, allowed for plenty of room to get in there (midget hands would have helped)!

Excited for my first night drive. The stock bulbs really go to crap after that 4.5 year mark it seems (maybe I'm just getting old).

Tip: Use your cell phone to take photos to ensure you have the bulb oriented the correct way, stupid clip thing seated correctly, etc. That removed a great deal of frustration in the process. A headlamp helps a ton as well. Bulb has 2 notches, one at 12 and 1 at 1 O'Clock positions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370z Bulb Change.jpg (170.1 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by markesc; 11-12-2018 at 06:52 PM.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote