View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
chowtoo
Base Member

Drives: Red2018 M6, 2019 A7
chowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beluga GTG

My Beluga axle backs were good to go! I put them on to my 2018 Sport Tech. At first, I did have fitment issues, with the pipes getting to close to the diffuser on both sides towards the inside (license plate). However, I fixed that by putting 4 to 5 washers on each side on one of the three bolts. They look great and I like the sound. My wife thinks it sounds like an older car but understands that a man needs to have a manly sound! It also beats the loud road noise that these cars have. Nothing rattles and if there is any drone, it's hard to hear it over the loud radio. Well worth it!
chowtoo is offline   Reply With Quote