Thread: Tire time
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
crazy4oldcars
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '16 Nismo Tech
crazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond repute

Currently running a set of Cooper Zeon RS3's in the stock Nismo Sizes. I have about 14k on them, and I'll need rears here in a couple of months. These are all season tires. Since we don't really have to deal with snow, but do get a hell of a lot of rain down here in SE Texas.
They are about 10% quieter than the stock tires, based on my phone app decibel meter, but still loud at about 65 db. Where they shine is in wet traction. Some of our hiways are notorious for standing water, and I had almost lost it a few times with other vehicles, and once with the well-worn stock tires. I have never even come close with the Cooper's.
15k treadwear on the rears, and 30k on the fronts? I'll take it!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
crazy4oldcars is offline   Reply With Quote