View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 03:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
lumpia.z
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z PW 7AT
lumpia.z is on a distinguished road
Default Mine's Silence-VX Pro Titan II

After 3 years of being a ricer (having a muffler delete setup), I finally got myself a proper exhaust system for my 370Z lol. Ended up going with the Mine's exhaust for the 370Z because I was looking for a comfortable sounding titanium exhaust system. 3 years of drone, horrible cold starts and having to worry about the police made me just hate loud setups.

When I ordered my Mine's CF wing from an importer based in Long Beach, he told me had a Mine's exhaust for the 370Z stocked in his office. At first I didn't believe it since I knew this exhaust system was rare but when he showed me the packaging for it, I was wrong lol.

Apparently this one has been sitting in his warehouse for 6 years. He also informed me that this exhaust is discontinued and that this is one of the remaining examples in existence.

I've always been into rare JDM parts so I ended up pulling the trigger on this lol

Anyways I'll be posting a review pretty soon and possibly an exhaust note video. For the meantime here are some unboxing pics.

Last edited by lumpia.z; 11-10-2018 at 03:33 AM.
lumpia.z is offline   Reply With Quote