View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #260 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
When I measured my 9psi pulley I bought form ConceptZ, it came out to be 2.87" instead of 2.75"?
Where do you guys get this 2.75" 9psi pulley from that goes on the jackshaft serpentine side?

Also.

I see 928 offers the sur-grip for their pulleys but has anyone actually tried it for a DD?
I would assume it makes belt dust since it would eat up your belt making the belt's life span shorter in the long run no?
Yeah they claim to make your pulleys life last longer but probably at the cost of the belt I'd assume?
Or does it not make much of any dust over time?
The 9lb pulley is a 2.87

Your second question I answered in the PM you sent me. Other's might want to comment on their experience with them.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote