View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
At 700 miles, the trans is probably not fully broken in. I would give it some more time to see if things improve. I have a 2010 40th that just turned over 30,000 miles and I still experience what you describe. I had the trans fluid changed last year and it got a little better, but nowhere near perfect.

This is by far, the most finicky transmission that I have ever driven (I've been driving since 1973). It does take some finesse, so be patient and it will get better. Like others have said, it does like to shift on the track (ask me how I know )
Thank you so much for the input, I just wanted to make sure nothings wrong with it.
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote