View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:33 PM   #2450 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I drove with a lead foot today... Well, I always do, but more so today. Bunch of morons on the road or something.

First, on my way into work this morning, I pull out in front of traffic and nail it. 1st gear gripped and I took off hard, 2nd gear however lit up the tires and I roasted them for quite a bit up the road, rpms hoovering around 7k the entire time! Looked in the rear view and saw the traffic way back there behind me driving through a white cloud of smoke. LOL

Then on the way home tonight, lightly raining out, no one out on the road in either direction, I took off at one light, rolled into the throttle in 1st, then gave 2nd and 3rd hell! Had a tail happy Z for probably close to a 1/4 mile, at about a max of 50 mph, which is the speed limit anyway.

Yeah, I love my Z... And my one brother still can't understand how I barely manage 200 miles to a tank! Hahaha