View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 08:44 PM   #2449 (permalink)
Ian B
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan
Ian B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond repute

Dropped by Austin Z Clinic today and the owner Kevin put the car on the lift rack to see if the power steering pump and lower control arm needed replacement. Of course, the dealer is full of sh!t and not needed at this time. He did recommend transmission fluid and spark plugs replaced since car has 103k miles and no telling the last time the previous owner did either if at all. I just got the car about 4 months ago and want to bring it up to date and continue using it as my DD. I work into late in the night and can not have a breakdown in some of the shady areas where the clinic and the hospitals are located. Both jobs will be done by Kevin next week.

Ian B
Ian B is offline   Reply With Quote