View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 09:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
envisous
Base Member

Drives: 19 Sport Touring
envisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond repute
Default IS My Z Too Damn Safe?

So today something odd happened. A co-work and myself left early and he asked me to drop off some packages to the post office for him, since I was going anyways, so I told him I will go get my car so he didn't have to carry so much stuff.

Well, I load up the packages that I had in the back of the trunk and left the hatch open since he was going to put some stuff in there too. I start the car as normal, backed up, and go to accelerate, and the car will not go more than 8-12 mph. I'm like, hmmmmm.

So I got out, after putting the car in park, loaded up his stuff in the trunk, closed the hatch and started to drive away. The car still would not speed up. I had my foot down to the damn floor!

So I was like, maybe the trunk is still open. I get out, open the hatch, slam it and toss the car into drive, it still did not want to take off. So I pulled over, shut the car completely off. Opened and closed all the doors and hatch again.

Finally, it drove like normal. I noticed that if I start the car, and then put stuff in the back, my car starts to act like it hates me. Is this some safety thing Nissan has implemented in the car, that will continually drive me bananas?
envisous is offline   Reply With Quote